WITH REGARD TO ART. 13 OF REGULATION (EEC) no. 679 27/4/2016
With regard to regulation (EEC) no. 679 27/4/2016, the treatment of your personal data will be based on the principles of propriety, lawfulness, minimization, proportionality, necessity, transparency and protection of the privacy and rights of every user.
The transfer of your personal data made by filling in the form available in the “Contacts” section, allow us to comply with your requests in the best way possible. If you do not agree with personal data treatment for these purposes, we will not be able to meet your request and help you/reply to you adequately.
Furthermore, it is possible to sign up in order to receive our newsletter, informative e-mails, commercial and sale messages regarding services and products proposed by our company. In this case, the transfer of your data is not mandatory. The agreement expressed by signing up for the newsletter can be withdrawn at any time, in order not to receive our newsletter anymore, and it is sufficient to click on the “Delete registration” button. In case of technical problems, it is possible to send an e-mail to email@example.com
The present site threats the data of the users in an appropriate and fair way, adopting all the right security and organizational measures, aimed at avoiding non-authorized accesses, release, edit or destruction of the data. The treatment is pursued by using information technology and/or telematic means, with organizational modalities and logics strictly linked to the intended purposes and protection of your data. Beside the controller, in some cases, other people can have access to the data: who is involved in the organization, management, interaction and maintenance of the site and other connected activities (administrative staff, commercial staff, marketing staff, lawyers, system administrators), namely external experts (i.e. suppliers of technical services, hosting provider, information technology societies, web marketing and communication agencies, etc.).
Your data will be collected for 30 years and in this period they will be used in order to offer the demanded services.
At any time, the person concerned can exercise his rights toward the controller, with regard to art. 15 of Eur. Reg. 679/2016, briefly summarized as follows:
- The person concerned has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, also when they have not been registered, and their intelligible communication.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain indications on:
- The origin of the personal data;
- The aims and modalities of the treatment;
- The logic applied in case of treatment pursued by using electronic means;
- The identifying data of the controller and of those responsible;
- Of the persons or types of persons to whom data may be communicated or that may get to know them as representatives designed in the territory of the Country or outside the territory of the Country, as responsible persons or as other charged persons.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- The updating, the rectification, namely, when necessary, the integration of the data;
- The elimination, transformation in anonymous form or the blocking of the data treated against the law, included those whose collection is not necessary for the purposes for which the data have been collected or successively treated;
- The attestation that the operations described by point 3) have been made well known, with reference to their contents as well, to those to whom the data have been communicated or sent, except when doing this is not possible or entails a deployment of resources clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
4.The person concerned has the right to oppose, entirely or in part:
- To the treatment of his/her personal data for legitimate reasons, although relevant for the purposes of the collection, notwithstanding the possible consequences in case the required performance is not collectible;
- To the treatment of his personal data in order to send advertising or marketing material or pursue market/commercial communication researches.
- The rights described above are exercised through a non-formal application to the controller or whoever is responsible, also through another person, to whom an adequate response will be given immediately.
The server on which the website is hosted is located in Italy.
Your data will not be transferred to third societies located outside the European Economic Area, but if this transfer is necessary, we will make sure that the recipients of your Data have activated all the necessary safety measures in order to protect them.
Whenever it is considered that the treatment is not in accordance with the Regulation, it is possible to address to supervisory authority, in accordance with art. 77 of the same Regulation.
In case of treatment termination for whatever reason, in accordance with art. 17 of the European Reg. 679/20016, your data will be:
Destroyed, after expiry of the obligations imposed by art. 2220 c.c., by art. 19 and 22 of the Presidential Decree no. 600/1973 or by another specific regulation; b) given to another controller, as long as they are intended for a treatment compatible with the purposes for which the data have been collected; c) collected for personal purposes and not intended for systematic communication or spread; d) collected or given to another controller, for historical or statistical reasons, in conformity with the law, regulations, European right and codes of conduct imposed by the art. 40 Reg. Eur. 679/2016.
The controller is Tutor International Srl in conformity with the existing law (e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org)